My Benefit Claim


There are different types of benefits and allowances available for residents of the UK. But this can be a daunting process for many reasons. My Benefit Claim simplify things for you, as we know there are real people, with real circumstances, needing real people to help them. This is our business managing such things, so you have come to the right place to get the answers you need.


Why Choose us

Benefits are one of the most needed resources in the UK, but in truth the whole process of obtaining them can be: 
bullet_sm_blue.png Confusing as to which benefit you can claim
bullet_sm_blue.png Difficulties completing application forms
bullet_sm_blue.png Intrusive and stressful
bullet_sm_blue.png Difficult to cope with the process of claiming
bullet_sm_blue.png Difficult to get applications approved

That is where we at My Benefit Claim can help. We can help you to make your claim, guide you through the assessment process and help you to make a mandatory reconsideration or appeal to Tribunal if an award is denied.

Our promise and guarantee are that we will make an agreement with you to work on a no win no fee basis, this means that if you do not win your claim there is nothing to pay us.


If you are a UK resident residing in England, please get in touch to see how we can help you.  Call us on 0333 24 25 26 8 Alternatively send us a message, and we'll call you. 









We have put together a simple 3 step process to get you on the way to receiving the benefits you need. 


Ask your question


Get your answer


We can assist you to claim

We have a high rate of success assisting our clients with benefit claims and appealing to a Tribunal.








make simple(1).pngWe are here for you

Attendance allowance

Attendance Allowance has been specifically created for people who have retired and experiencing difficulties or a disability severe enough that they may need someone to help look after them.

Child disability Living allowance

This benefit is for children who are under 16 years old and have an illness or disability.

Carers allowance

If you are looking after an adult or child in receipt of DLA, PIP or AA you may be able to claim Carer’s allowance.

Appeals and Court Tribunals

Every case is different, so we need to talk to you to find out how you completed your application form, we need to know how you felt about your face to face or telephone assessment and the decision that the DWP Decision maker made about your claim.

Personal independent payment

PIP can help with some of the extra costs if you have long-term ill health or a disability.